DATA HELD BY MICRODYNAMICS
We hold data about customers, potential customers, our employees and from our website as follows:
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name.
- Contact address.
- Contact telephone number (mobile and landline).
- Contact email address.
- Website form submissions
- Messages and electronic communications
- Contract details (where appropriate).
- Employee name.
- Employee address.
- Employee National Insurance Number.
- Passport details.
- Employee bank details.
- Employee emergency contact details.
- Data for company insurance policy.
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address.
- Cookie data.
- Web form submissions – Customer and potential customer data.
STORAGE OF DATA
- All data is stored locally within MicroDynamics LLC or in Cloud services supplied by Microsoft, Hubspot, DropBox, ERP systems and additional softwares as needed.
- Data stored locally is held on MicroDynamics
- Group owned equipment and software.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
MicroDynamics will communicate with you:
- In relation to day to day business.
- To inform you of new or improved products and services offered by MicroDynamics or our sales partners.
- To inform you of news, events and relevant content from MicroDynamics and our sales partners.
WHAT WE USE THE DATA FOR
Customer and potential customer data
- Contact name to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact address to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact telephone number (cell and landline) to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contact email address to address customers, or potential customers directly.
- Contract details (where appropriate) to provide the appropriate goods and services to our customers.
- All employee data is held for the purposes of employment, insurance, payment and compliance with tax and pension payments.
- Website forms – Customer and potential customer name, address, company name, telephone number, and email address: We only use this data to directly communicate with you.
SHARING OF DATA
MicroDynamics will only share your data in the following situations:
- We may have to disclose data as instructed by law enforcement agencies.
- We will share your contact details and the details of the products you use with verified sales partners to ensure we provide you with the best products and service we can. If you do not want us to do this, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When MicroDynamics transfers data, it is done with secure encrypted connections.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship, (1) a list of the categories of personal information, such as name, e-mail, and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer, that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately proceeding year for the third parties’ direct marking purposes and (2) the names and addresses of all such third parties. To request the above information, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will respond to such requests for information access within 30 days following receipt of the email or mailing address stated above. Please note that we are only required to respond to each customer once per calendar year.
This website is not targeted at, nor do we knowingly collect information from, children under the age of 16. If we have reason to believe that information is being provided by a person under the age of 16, we will not collect the information. If you have reason to believe that we have information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN THE EUROPEAN UNION
You have certain additional rights regarding your personal data, subject to local European Union data protection laws. If you would like to discuss or exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
CORRECTION TO YOUR DATA
If the data we hold about you is incorrect then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating what the problem is and what correction is required.
ISSUES OR COMMENTS ON THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any issues or concerns with this Privacy Statement or the way MicroDynamics handles data, then please contact: email@example.com
HOW DO I OPT-OUT OR UNSUBSCRIBE?
All emails and newsletters from MicroDynamics allow you to opt out of further mailings at any time. If you wish to opt out or unsubscribe from the newsletters sent by MicroDynamics please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.